Jumia Recruitment 2018 for Brand & Partnership Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Jumia Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Jumia Recruitment 2018
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Responsibilities for the Brand & Partnership Manager Job
- To lead cross-functional teams (commercial & operational) by providing vision and direction to ensure the effective delivery of agreed brand activities and programs.
- Strategically identify key high-level targets; responsible for implementation of our marketing strategies to drive revenue support for event
- Working on strategic and longer-term Partnership
Develop deep expertise of the market place, retail dynamics, consumer and shopper behavior.
- Drive consistent flawless execution of brand activation plans by ensuring effective implementation of brand strategies and action plans.
- Act as a contact for the local media agency.
- Partner with the Digital Manager to execute consumer engagement digital activities.
Partner closely with Commercial, Marketing and Sales team to drive sales, revenue and market share.
- Monitor business results and measure the effectiveness of plans and initiatives, taking corrective actions if necessary
- To work with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement brand collateral for our campaigns at during the year.
Brand & Partnership Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing/Sales/Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Experience as a Brand & Partnership Manager within an FMCG organization is essential
- Media buying experience and branding expert.
- Strong Business Development skills
- Ability to create exciting campaigns.
- Can do attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Proven implementation ability
- Proactive anid results driven
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both upwards and downwards
- Flexibility to adapt plans/challenges as they arise
- A unique education in scaling new internet concept
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: