Jumia Kenya Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. Jumia Kenya recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Jumia Kenya Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Jumia Kenya Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Jumia Kenya is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Accounts Payable Manager
The role of the Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. You will complete payments, control expenses by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices, day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
Detailed Job description for the position is as follows;
- Ensuring the team’s work is accurate and invoices are approved for payment using the correct set process
- Planning and execution of the vendor payment routines on agreed timelines.
- Managing the accuracy of the vendor database and reconciliation of vendor account with supplier statement.
- Managing the accounts payable function that may or may not include performing the duties of an Accounts payable Officer from time to time.
- Completing month-end closing reviews, procedures and corrections as needed.
- Overseeing all Accounts payable processes from petty cash to expense reports to account reconciliation, General Ledger – sub-ledger reconciliations.
- Assist in negotiating with vendors to receive better payment terms
- Acting as a liaison for the accounting department in order to solve accounts payable disputes
Desired Candidate Profile
The right applicant would have the following skillset:
- 3+ years in accounts functions especially accounts payable and tax systems
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or a related field
- Professional accounting qualifications – CPA (At least Part III) or ACCA certification or their equivalent) is highly desirable.
- (Analytical) advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of any of the accounting software(s) will be an added advantage.
- The ability to both work in and lead a small team – you make the most out of collaboration
- Great relationship management skills – both important internally, and externally with vendors and suppliers.
- Great interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication – strong “problem-solving skills” and high attention to detail.
Does this sound like you?
- Team management experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills to run a streamlined operation in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Positive working attitude, with a focus on results
- Self-motivated, with a desire for continual learning
- Possess high levels of integrity and ethics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumia Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Jumia Kenya Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Kenya Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Jumia Kenya Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Jumia Kenya Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Jumia Kenya Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Jumia Kenya Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: