Jumia Job Vacancy 2019 for Sales Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Jumia Job Vacancies 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Jumia Job Vacancies 2019
Africa is home to the fastest growing economies in the world, offering huge opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. This growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia plays its role.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for building businesses and for Africa, to join our team and embark on this exciting journey.
What’s this job all about?
As Sales Executive you will work as a member of our sales and account management team and be responsible for identifying, approaching and signing contracts with restaurant partners. You will help develop our offering to restaurants and manage key accounts and help to grow existing businesses by leveraging your sales and relationship management skills.
After closing the contract you will continue your relationship with restaurant partners and identify and conduct initiatives to activate them. We are looking for a sales gun who is passionate about Jumia Food and enjoys interacting and negotiating with partners. You’ll leverage your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
The main challenges are described as below:
• Be responsible for the entire sales process with new partners to source and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver it to our customers
- Drive expansion of existing clients as well as generating new business at prospect chains
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Meet monthly targets set out by the management team
- Daily report with the tasks executed (calls and visits)
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and othersRequired Skills & Qualifications
• Fluency in English is a must
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales – preferably in a startup environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Know how to negotiate your way into a super deal through sales techniques and persuasion
- Have excellent communication skills. Eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills
- Autonomous and self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
• A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity to help build & shape a growing African ecommerce giant
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth (our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures).
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: