Jobsikaz Recruitment 2018 for Principal Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Jobsikaz Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Jobsikaz Recruitment 2018
As a key member of the Company’s leadership team, the PO will play a major role in developing policies, strategies and goals that will govern and contribute to the performance and growth of the Company as established by the Board of Directors.
The PO will be responsible for the Company’s day to day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth, Marketing, expense, cost and margin control, and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
Principal Officer Job Responsibilities
- Provide support in contributing to the overall attainment of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Direct Company operations to create, manage and meet the Company’s budget and other financial goals so at to preserve the capital funds invested in the organization.
- Direct short -term and long- term planning and budget development in line with the Company’s overall objectives and strategic business goals.
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources and assess policies for senior management and staff.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for Company products and services
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans
- Develop, establish and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Ensure that all the Companies operations are compliant with the Law, the Insurance Regulatory Authority and all other organizations governing insurance business operations.
- Conduct regular and systematic appraisals and evaluations of the Company’s operations and keep the Directors updated on the same.
- Sourcing, managing and maintaining key relationships with external service providers.
- Develop and implement procedures and controls that will promote adequate communication and information flow which will solidify management control and direction of the organization.
- Developing a base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaching potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determining clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Enhancing broker sales reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications for the Principal Officer Job
- MBA in Strategic Management, Marketing, Finance or any other relevant field
- Degree in any business related field, e.g. Insurance, Marketing, Commerce, Economics etc.
- ACII, IIK Diploma/COP
- Minimum years of experience required for the job
- 5 years in an executive level position such as General Manager from a reputable organization. 4.3 Core skills and competencies
- Leadership and management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking and presentation skills
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development and strategic planning
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- Keen to detail, reliable, goal oriented, task driven, team leader/player
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to [email protected]. We only contact shortlisted candidates.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: