Jobsikaz Job Vacancies 2018 for Marketing Communication Specialist
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications and marketing activities of Dream catcher Productions.
- Correspond with external and internal stakeholders to keep them informed of company developments.
- Build on existing and develop new relationships with our clients, media, key decision makers, suppliers and other relevant partie
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our services
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Develop marketing materials; create/write case studies and product guides to drive sales.
- Research and plan out communications programs
- Create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity
- Plan and write content for copy publications, website pages, scripts for presentation and videos, product brochures, sales leaflets, corporate brochures, annual reports for the directors, newsletters, customer magazines.
- Effectively communicate with our different target audiences, including customers, journalists, investors, suppliers and the community, advise other employees and managers on communication tasks, and use written and verbal skills to create a wide range of product and corporate communication material.
Skill competencies & personal attributes
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or a similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- All-round knowledge of advertising, PR and media
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be imaginative.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More