Job Recruitment at Alternate Doors for New Human Resource
Our client is currently recruiting a Human Resource Officer.
Human Resource Job Responsibilities
- The Human Resources Officer is responsible for the day-to-day execution of various HR functions
- Maintaining of HR and payroll data
- Maintaining the staff personal file system in perfect manner to ensure staff personal files are complete and secure
- Handling all areas related to staff leave and maintaining the leave register
- Capturing on all staff leave and off data to T&A system on daily basis
- Maintaining the T&A system and processing of T&A reports on a periodical basis
- Maintaining record on staff requests related to attendance and factoring on daily basis
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity etc.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job descriptions and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and adverse HR issues and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Briefing new employees on the policies and procedures of an organization.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Job
- Bachelor’s degree specialization in Human Resources or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in human resources management in a busy robust HR department.
- IHRM Membership required.
- Conversant with labour laws & HR best practices
- Attention to details & strong work ethic
How to Apply
Send an email with your CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: