Beacon of Hope Job Vacancy 2019 for Hairdressing & Beauty NGO
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Beacon of Hope Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Beacon of Hope Job Vacancy 2019
Beacon of Hope (BOH) is a faith-based Non-Governmental Organization and manages a school with the goal to provide: “Value centred holistic, quality education and training that produces transformed, skilled, competent, and competitive individuals who are agents of change in society”
An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly motivated and enterprising individuals to join us as instructor with flair in
- The successful candidates will have a minimum of Diploma in Hairdressing and beauty,
- Certificate in technical training is an added advantage, a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a teaching position. Other qualifications in Leadership, Guidance and Counseling or any other relevant course will be considered.
- He/she must be an effective team player that works collaboratively and effectively with others and passionate about learning and teaching.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply stating their overall suitability for the position, salary history and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org and not later than
Wednesday 24th April 2019.
Kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Beacon of Hope Job Portal
- See more jobs at – http://www.bohhospice.org/ContactUs/JobOpenings.aspx
- Official Website – https://beaconofhope.org/
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: