Jijenge Credit Limited Job Vacancy For Micro Finance Sales Executive, Application Details
- Marketing and selling Company’s products and services to customers through field visits, in house calls, internet, and other marketing channels.
- Drive demand for the company’s product portfolio
- Create market awareness for the company’s product
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of company products and services.
- Prepare forecast, sales budgets, and reports.
Requirements for the Micro Finance Sales Job
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ business related field or social science course.
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role (same company)– preferably in a FMCG/microfinance/bank/insurance/ or related sector.
- Good in using Microsoft office applications- word, excel, publisher and PowerPoint
- Must have experience using internet and social media to do marketing
- Able to meet set sales target within the timeframe
- Ability to travel widely
- Must have good negotiation skills and ability to close sales deals
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse background
- Handling customer requirements related to loans
How to Apply
If you meet and/or possess the necessary qualification and experience; Please send your cover letter and CV only quoting the respective job title on the email subject to the following respective address email@example.com Please note that we receive so many applications and it may not be possible for us to contact everyone who is not successfully shortlisted for a position.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: