Jhpiego Job Vacancies 2018 for NGO Help Desk User Support
Jhpiego is a non-profit global leader in the creation and delivery of transformative health care solutions for the developing world.
In partnership with national governments, health experts and local communities, we build health providers’ skills, and we develop systems that save lives now and guarantee healthier futures for women and their families. Our aim is revolutionizing health care for the planet’s most disadvantaged people.
We are seeking an experienced individual with excellent organizational and technical skills, who is a team player, dedicated, hardworking, innovative, highly motivated and able to work in a high pressure environment requiring multi-tasking abilities.
JEMS Help Desk User Support – French
Reporting to the Senior Software Engineer, the Help Desk User Support Assistant will be responsible for support and training of JEMS users in all Jhpiego Offices and specifically to the French-speaking country offices.
JEMS is the Jhpiego Enterprise Management System, used throughout the organization, and is developed and managed by the Information Services and Technology Support department. The JEMS team works with Jhpiego’s business units to incorporate enterprise processes in an effective and efficient software solution.
- Provide first level user support to JEMS global users
- Open, categorize and transition tickets to the various stages to closure in KACE
- Provide remote JEMS training to global users.
- Differentiate enhancement requests, system bugs, client requests and escalate them appropriately
- Maintain a log or documentation of system and training gaps to help improve the system; maintain the lessons learnt log and the FAQ site
- Assist the development team in setup and testing of new countries and modules
- Write user documentation and other help-related materials in English and French
- Assist the development team in setup and testing of new countries and modules.
- Maintain new country test scripts by improving them and filing them per ISTS process and procedures.
- Participate in knowledge sharing and team activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Three years’ experience in help desk support of Enterprise Systems, customer service, and user training.
- Must be able to speak and write in English and French.
- Knowledge of computer operations, data analysis, database management, and technical support
- Knowledge in the use and support of various internet browsers.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior management, technical staff, as well as non-technical end users
- Excellent computer proficiency particularly working with Office 365
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send application & CV with 3 referees to the following email address: [email protected] by 7th March 2018.
Indicate how your education and experience qualifies you for the position.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: