Java House Recruitment 2018 for Upholsterer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Java House Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Java House Recruitment 2018
We’re looking for an Upholsterer (Grade 1) to join our team.
The upholsterer (Grade 1) is responsible for repair of upholstered furniture and fixtures in the locations assigned to him/her within the Java organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Upholsterer Job
- Carry out maintenance of upholstered furniture and fixtures in Java locations assigned, as indicated in the “Skills” section below, in order to ensure such furniture are functional and safe for use.
- Carry out inspections of upholstered furniture and fixtures in order to ascertain if they are functional and safe for use.
- Carry out maintenance-related activities that affect food safety in assigned locations in order to eliminate food safety hazards.
- Record activities carried out in required formats for future reference.
- Craft Certificate in carpentry from a recognized training institution.
- at least 1 year’s practical experience as a upholsterer
Basic skills in the following:
- Replace fabric covering and inner foam fillings / springs of booths, leather seats and other upholstered furniture in restaurants.
- Repair umbrellas, curtains, canopies and other canvas furniture and fittings.
- Fabrication of shelves, lockable cabinets, tables, benches, and other wooden branch furniture.
- Repair of tables, shelves, cabinets, chairs, booths and other branch wooden furniture.
- Waxing, painting and varnishing of branch furniture.
- Mounting of booths, chairs, shelves, tables and other branch furniture.
- Basic spoken and written English and Kiswahili language skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to prioritise work efficiently
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: