Janta kenya Job Vacancy For Valuer/ Property Management(45-55K), Application Details
Our client, a real estate firm, is looking to recruit a valuer/property management officer in Nairobi to undertake a range of corporate property management functions, commercial and residential property valuations and other duties.
Table of Contents
Valuer/ Property Management Job Responsibilities
- Manage a diverse work load of cases in accordance with the service and team objectives.
Strategy and Policy
- Work with team plans that support the delivery of the divisional strategies and policies and ensure that they can be owned and understood at the individual level.
Performance and Customer Focus
- Deliver property management solutions and valuations for a range of internal and external clients, in line with performance management targets as set by the principal valuers.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with customers of Property and Valuation Services and those departments acting as suppliers.
- Maintain appropriate performance indicators for service delivery and ensure that they are used to focus on and improve performance across the work area.
- Be aware of and anticipate and manage risks appropriately according to specific work tasks.
- Be aware of the function of business processes minimizing the risk of fraud, and alert CAFT in respect of any suspected incident.
- Understand the functions of the team and divisional budgets and ensure cost effective service provision and value for money in all work activities.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Use the full range of property information sources to inform and deliver property solutions and valuations for clients.
- Work closely with colleagues in other departments to produce cost effective property management solutions.
- Develop and recommend innovative ways of gaining maximum benefit from the council’s property assets.
- Maintain corporate property information sets for multiple users across council services.
- Prepare asset valuations.
- Value and negotiate “best consideration” rents and disposals of council owned property to third parties and partners.
- Prepare Committee and Delegated Powers Reports on cases.
Qualifications for the Valuer/ Property Management Job
- A B.A degree in land economics or real estate.
- At least 3 years’ experience.
- Membership in any professional body will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] on or before 13th December 2017 before closure of business.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: