Janta Kenya Job Vacancy For Travel Consultant (50K), Application Details
Our Client in a Travel Industry is urgently seeking to recruit a travel consultant to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Travel Consultant Job Responsibilities
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travellers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Liaise with sales and marketing to create attractive offers
- Arrange travel for business and vacation customers
- Determine customers’ needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs
- Plan and arrange tour packages suitable for prospective customer
- Find fare and schedule information
- Book reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events etc
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
Qualifications for the Travel Consultant Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a travel agency
- Results orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Analytical thinking
- Creativity & Innovation
- Conflict management
- Normal office environment
- Working hours may be based on shift schedule
- Frequent interaction with External Stakeholders
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to [email protected] with the title TRAVEL CONSULTANT. Submission deadline is 19th JANUARY 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: