Janta Kenya Job Vacancy For Real Estate Corporate Sales (40-50K), Application Details
Our Client in the real Estate industry is urgently seeking to recruit a corporate sales person to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Roles for the Corporate Sales Job
- Represent the company at the designated sites.
- Source New business for the company.
- Sale and rent properties the company property listings.
- Submit monthly reports to management.
- Market the company products to potential clients.
- Carry out sales, sourcing and rental activities.
- Meet various landlords/property owners and developers on behalf of the company in order to obtain their property for development, joint ventures, management and sale by the company.
- Sell and rent properties in the company property listings.
- Market the property to clients for rental in order to ensure that all properties are occupied.
- Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
- Handle client’s inquiries promptly and report any concerns that may need further attention.
- Push for sales/letting of property within the company portfolio
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Corporate Sales Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business with a specialization in sales and marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales.
- Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills. Must be a relationship builder.
- Experience working in the real estate industry
- MEN are highly required to apply.
How to Apply
If qualified, please send your CV to [email protected] with the title “Corporate sales real estate.” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: