Janta Kenya Job Vacancy For Insurance Business Development Officer (150K), Application Details
Our client, a leading firm in East Africa seeks to recruit a reliable, aggressive and goal oriented Business Development Officers in Thika.
Responsible for selling General insurance policies .i.e. property, automotive, Medical or other types of insurance
Package; Retainer plus commissions
Table of Contents
Roles for the Business Development Officer Job
- Sales and marketing the insurance company’s products
- Providing services to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling Property, Accidents, Motor, Personal Accident and Health insurance.
- Completing coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluation of needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presents to existing and prospective customers.
- Advise clients on market conditions and insurance related matters
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints Reports directly to the Business development officer
Business Development Officer Job Qualifications
- Must Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a business field
- Insurance qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in Selling General Insurance
- Must reside and work in Thika
- Result driven with ability to work under pressure for challenging targets
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and sales technique
- Ability to develop and deliver innovative ideas
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send CV to Vacancies@jantakenya.com clearly indicating ‘BDO- Thika’ on the subject line by 20th December, 2017.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: