Janta Kenya Job Vacancy For Dairy Procurement &Planning Executive, Application Details
Our client is a leading dairy company in Kenya. They seek to hire a Procurement & Planning executive.
Table of Contents
Procurement & Planning Job Responsibilities
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for Provides forecasts to our internal and external partners as part of contractual agreements and works with our internal and external partners for material issue resolution demand forecast
- Develops and maintains mutually beneficial relationships with key suppliers and service providers and other partners adhering to negotiated contracts and prices where required
- Supports new product development and product renewal by ensuring upstream planning and procurement of components and other materials, establish launch/distribution plans with Sales & Marketing
- Identify clearing agents to deal with and ensuring on time clearing
- Development of organizational procurement strategy
- Manage and monitor the purchasing system with supplier details
Qualifications for the Procurement & Planning Job
- A Degree in Supplies and Procurement Management
- At least 6 – 8 years’ of experience as a procurement and planner Executive
- Experience in dairy industry is an added advantage
- Good know how and knowledge on supply chain.
- Financial/P&L and problem-solving/analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications, send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Procurement & Planning Executive” on or before 12th January 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: