Janta Kenya Job Vacancy for Call Center Executive Jobs In Nyeri (30K), Application Details
Our client a manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Call Center Executive to join their dedicated team.
Salary: 30k (Plus commissions)
To contribute to the overall Sales and Marketing objectives of the organization by playing a proactive role towards customer service excellence, Sales order fulfilment and sales target achievement.
As a Call Center Executive you will be part of a team of professionals charged with ensuring continuity of service to a growing number of countrywide customer.
The call center executive is responsible for initial and follow-up order fulfilment, order generation, order tracking and customer service queries. The position holder plays the critical role of first point of contact with external audiences; and provides support by reporting and resolving problems and complaints.
Call Center Executive Job Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
- Respond to emails and close service tickets within an established timeline
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Recruit and enter new customer information into system; manage such new customers for growth and sustainability.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Track all orders received up to delivery to the customer; update all stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Keep an updated database with all existing customer information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Describe products and present a winning business case to potential customers
- Complete call logs and produce call reports
Qualifications for the Call Center Executive Job
- Diploma in customer service, Marketing, Call Center management or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in use of an ERP
- Good knowledge of commonly used word processing, spreadsheet and database software packages
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Swahili
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- 2-3 years’ experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- knowledge of administration and clerical processes
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Call Center Executive’ on the subject line by 7th December 2017
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More