Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 for Social Media Marketing Internship, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2019
- Posting updates to the Company LinkedIn account
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
- Posting updates to the Company Facebook account
- Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar, and ensure that everyone is meeting their deadlines
- Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups
- Upload and manage company blog posts
- Handling job hunt search accounts
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: