Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Technical Support
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Janta Kenya
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
JOB SALARY: 25K NET
Job location: Mombasa and Malaba
Our Client in the Tracking industry is urgently seeking to recruit a technical support to join their dedicated team in Mombasa and Malaba.
The Technician will be responsible for
- Installation of tracking devices
- Device checks and diagnosis
- User system training and support
- Operations support
- Oversee tagging/untagging within Mombasa or Malaba
- Train new tag operators as they come on board
- Ensure seals and clamps are in good condition before deployment
- Technical sales support.
- Device Installations
- Capture correct vehicle details
- Correctly fill installation form and requisite online sheets
- Submit dully filled installation forms and Job cards
- Coordinate with sales personnel for clients’ contacts/physical address
- Direct clients to the right staffs and departments in case of queries to see their needs satisfied
- Device diagnosis, repair.
- Capture client telematics needs for system programming
- Conduct pre-installation surveys when need be
- Highlight and escalate challenges to resolution of pending issues
- Act as technical – sales liaison
- Knowledge of vehicles electrical system
- Experience in device and sensors installations in all makes of motor vehicles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Team player
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Vehicle driving skills.
- Degree/diploma in automotive or Electrical engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- MCSE/CCNA Certification
- Have a tracking record
- Experience in Java scripting would be an added advantage
- 1 years working experience especially in a competitive technological environment
- Knowledge of SIP based programming/Unified Communications
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to deliver timely accurate results under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative with an outside the box kind of thinking.
- Ambitious, innovative and resilient
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to [email protected] with the title TECHNICAL SUPPORTSubmission deadline is 23rd march 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: