Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Lady (Cleaning Services Company), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Janta Kenya Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Janta Kenya Vacancy 2018
To champion sales initiatives, and achieve agreed key sales performance parameters. Develop sales plans that are effective and that result in tangible positive results and noticeable market growth, as well as champion cross-selling initiatives within the allocated region.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Lady Job
- Visiting potential customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the company. Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for your portfolio.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio and make reports to the Manager as and when required
- Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers
Sales Lady Job Qualifications
- A Sales/Marketing degree, or a business related degree
- Must have a minimum 2 years Sales experience preferably in service industry
- MUSThave worked in Cleaning or Sanitation company
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Sales Lady” on the subject line by 8th August 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: