Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Executive
Our Client in the Tracking industry is urgently seeking to recruit sales to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Duties And Responsibility
- Their sales movements will be catered for by the company.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone.
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers.
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Promoting new products and any special deals.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office.
- Giving feedback on sales trends.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing. Solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or any related business course.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Confidence, motivation and determination.
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to deal with rejection.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title SALES TRACKING Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.