Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Janta Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is an engineering and Distribution Company is seeking to hire a Direct Sales Executive to join their dedicated team.
The ideal person will be in charge of doing the sales of the company’s products and bringing in new clients.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region.
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for your portfolio.
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Undertaking aggressive sales to achieve set sales targets continuously.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting different clients and visiting the potential customers for new business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services to existing and potential clients.
- Ensure any samples requested by clients are delivered in a timely manner to the client and follow up to ensure they are returned or paid for.
- Follow up on client orders and escalate any bottlenecks being experienced.
- Create and send accurate monthly reports that indicate Plan versus achieved sales, Reasons for any shortfalls and Next month targets/ Projections.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- A Sales/Marketing Diploma or a business related Diploma
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Sales experience preferably in service industry
- Good Communication skills
- Aggressive in nature and sales driven.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Attention to detail and Innovative,
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: