Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Receptionist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, in a sports club, seeks to recruit a receptionist to join their aggressive team in servicing customer needs.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in keeping the front area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office.
- Always be a good team player
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Good communication skills, Listening, Professionalism & Marketing Skills
- Fluent in the English language
- Active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Good Computer skills
- Customer Service Skills
NB/ LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
How to Apply
If qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th September 2018 clearly indicating ‘RECEPTIONIST’ on the subject line
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: