Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Production Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Janta Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client in the Bakery industry is urgently seeking to recruit a production supervisor to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Roles for the Production Supervisor Job
- Supervise the work of others in the production unit ensuring that production and service standards are being met all time.
- Ensure the company products are as per quality standards.
- Must have knowledge in line with preparation of bakery products and pastries, packaging of products , weighing and storing of products.
- Must be able to follow the company set standards and procedures for preparing, storing and stocking of products.
- Must be able to supervise the general cleanliness of the production area.
- Must have knowledge in using Ovens, automated machines such as packing machines, slicing machines amongst others.
- Must have OSHA knowledge i.e. Occupational Safety and Health policies and practices in a food production unit.
- Must be a responsible person coupled with integrity and goal focused.
- Must display leadership skills
- Must have had previous experience in a bakery production unit set up in the same capacity. (a plus)
Production Supervisor Job Qualifications
- NB/ Must have a Diploma or an Advanced Diploma in Bakery so as to possess pastry chef skills and knowledge from a Hospitality Institution.
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Strong knowledge of general bakery practices and procedures a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic proficiency with computer applications and programs including email, Microsoft Office, and operations related applications such that he/she can generate bakery production reports.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title PRODUCTION BAKERY SUPERVISOR Submission deadline is 13TH SEPTEMBER 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: