Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Customer Service Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Janta Kenya Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
- In charge of Pre – Dispatch inspection.
- Analyzing customer complaints
- Identifies trends and tendencies with respect to lot, product and type of complaint and determines the cause, draft complaints report.
- Follow up customer complaints
- Carry out training on products to handlers – shipping, sales, outlets (Agents, Modern Trade, Institutions, etc.)
- Carrying out market/Customer audits
- Participating in internal and external audits (suppliers’ audit)
- Analyzing market (Competitors) samples.
- Any other duty assigned.
Requirements for the Customer Service Executive Job:
- BSc or Diploma in Food Science & Technology, Dairy Science or any Business related Course.
- At least 4 – 6 years’ experience in FMCG in Customer Service
- Experience in dealing with customers – handling complaints, complements and training
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Strong and resilient
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th April, 2018 clearly indicating ‘Customer Service Executive’ on the subject line
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: