Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Customer Relationship Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Janta Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a sports club is seeking to hire a Customer Relationship Executive to join their dedicated team.
Customer Relationship Executive Job Responsibilities
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Expedite the resolution of customer requests and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in events and conventions.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
Requirements for the Customer Relationship Executive Job
- 0-2 years of experience
- Preferably proven sales experience in real estate, insurance, banking industries.
- Presentable and flexible (willing to work on weekends)
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Customer Relationship’ on the subject line by
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: