Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Manager, Application Details
Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants forJanta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client a global manufacturer and marketer of replacement parts, equipment, and accessories for the forestry is urgently seeking to hire a Business Development Manager to join their dedicated team.
- To assist the Regional Manager selling the complete company Product line to distributors active in a two-step distribution system (Distributors & Dealers) for an assigned geographic area to meet and exceed annual sales & profit targets.
- To generate, enforce and manage long-term empowering commercial partnerships with each distributor aiming at developing sales and fine tuning their market strategies.
- Achieving sales targets and business goals, implementing and monitoring sales volume & revenues, against forecasts. Identifying problems and providing solutions
- Supporting, monitoring and accompanying each distributor on a permanent basis (visits, meetings, fairs, developing sales plans, activities and campaigns, etc);
- Focussing on providing sales as well as product market intelligence and business minded values to your distributor’s sales forces in each country.
- Acting as “product management” coach and business/sales mentor in order to provide proactive help and support in reaching sales objectives and competitive leadership;
- Identifying and reporting potential counterfeit products sold in its area.
- Identifying specific and general needs of customer base (Dealers & major accounts / country); analyse their evolution and trends and collect all pertinent information enabling better targeting of the company products and commercial policies.
- Assisting the Distributor in reinforcing the existing network in those territories where the company is already active and expand it in order to increase market share. Seek potential new dealers where appropriate and develop activities based on priorities and sales potentials.
- Managing & Reporting business performance to Management regarding the existing & potential distribution channels.
- Ideally, university degree (Technical or Business) or equivalent gained by experience
- At least 6- 10years experience in a “B2B” Commercial / Field Sales or Field Marketing position – in an equivalent or similar market environment is needed.
- Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating “hands-on” Sales & Business Development experience directly in East African Countries; dealing with Importers/Distributors & Dealers Network; covering product range such as (per example): Equipment’s, Tools, Accessories, Services & Spare Parts from (semi-)professional sectors such as : Forestry, Garden, Agriculture, Machinery, Construction and Mining
- Experience of selling a branded product in a competitive environment required.
- Practical experience or high potential of Business Acumens.
- The candidate should be ready to extensively travel essentially throughout Europe and Africa- +/- 50% of time.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Business Development Manager” on the subject line by 8th April 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: