Janta Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Area Business Developer, Application Details
Our client in a microfinance company is looking to recruit business developers/ sales representatives to join their dedicated team.
- Generate sales to the company.
- Be able to design and come up with new ways of bringing about sales.
- Meeting sales targets set upon by management.
- Sourcing for new clients through different means including cold calling.
- Delivering of products to the clients.
- Selling of the company products.
- Maintaining business relationships with the clients.
- Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours and outside of town.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Fresh graduates and ongoing students are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Urgently send only your CV to email@example.com indicating ‘business developer’ on the subject line. Persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply .
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: