Janta Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Raw /Packaging Materials Analyst
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Raw /Packaging materials analyst with very good practical skills to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Sampling, chemical and physical testing of raw materials and packaging components
- complying with GMP quality systems
- documentation reviews
- maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Inspection of incoming goods, packaging materials and raw materials to ensure they meet the required standards.
- Process monitoring from raw materials to finished goods.
- Chemical and Laboratory Analysis of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods.
- Enforcement of GMP, GLP and GHP in accordance with HACCP.
- Oversee, approve, and administer all raw material requests for the organization
- Ensure all raw material descriptions are standardized and specifications are included; work with production to assist with updates
- Audit materials to ensure there is no duplication; facilitate closing out any duplicate materials identified
- Degree/Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- At least 5 years’ experience in a dairy industry
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, send your application to [email protected]
Clearly indicating ‘Analyst RM/PM’ on the subject line on or before 23rd February2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More