Janta Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Law Firm Kitchen Assistant
Our client in a law firm is urgently seeking to hire a Kitchen Assistant to join their dedicated team.
- Work in hand with the In-house Chef in establishing and monitoring kitchen standards i.e. cooking techniques, hygiene and safety and stock control.
- Attend to the cleaning of kitchen area and stocking of refreshments.
- Procuring of kitchen consumables.
- Check and ensure boardrooms/offices have sufficient glasses and the water jugs are refilled throughout the day.
- Take stock for refreshments and kitchen supplies.
- Ensure regular collection and washing of tea/coffee mugs from the boardrooms/offices.
- Attending to requests to support Office Manager with client requests for refreshments
- Ensure to assist wherever necessary with catering requests
- Ensure to work closely with cleaning attendants (for good maintenance of kitchen/catering areas)
- Serving Partners breakfast, lunch, client lunches, client seminars, staff drinks and occasional evening functions.
- Provide catering services as and when advised by the Office Manager.
- Good business awareness, understanding of the implications of events within the organization and an understanding of networking internally and externally.
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Initiative – Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Planning and organizing- Extremely well organized
- Work Standards – Setting high standards on performance
- Client Focus – Meeting requirements and expectations of clients
- Flexibility- Ability to work overtime if required as well as adapt to change.
- Interpersonal savvy- Relating well with people
- Good grooming.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘kitchen assistant’ on the subject line by 12th March 2018
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More