Janta Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Account Manager
Our Client in the tracking industry is urgently seeking to recruit an account manager to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolving issues or conflicts within client needs and contract terms by implementing plans and demonstrating excellent customer service principles.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients.
- Build and maintain strong long lasting Relationships with our clients.
- Be able to establish a full network within clients organization i.e. finance, operations, and logistics.
- Work closely with finance to ensure clients are invoiced on time and debt collection.
- Handle assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
- Maintain communications with appropriate contacts and tagging personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner .
- Ensuring that clients are always updated with accurate and correct information about the company.
- Oversee and monitor field operations and interface with the relevant departments to ensure smooth operations -Tagging Coordinator, Tagging Supervisor and Tagging Operator.
- Establish clear and adoptable mechanisms for debt collection to boost our cash flow and payments are done on time.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with the sales team to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests and escalate issues as needed.
- Periodically visit clients to ensure client satisfaction
- Any other duties within the scope of your work as may be assigned by the Departmental Manager from time to time.
- 2 years working experience
- Higher diploma in Marketing or bachelor’s degree.
- Establish priorities and objectives; to gather, classify, categorize and readily retrieve information to meet deadlines.
- Use sound and logical judgment in coming to a solution of a problem; and the ability to generate alternative solutions.
- Manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Deliver clear, concise and accurate messages to others through oral / written means.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to [email protected] with the title ACCOUNT MANAGER. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 21st march 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More