Janta Kenya Job Recruitment 2018 for Electrical Technician
Our Client in Dairy industry is urgently looking for a Electrical Technician to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Planned and autonomous maintenance of manufacturing machines and accessories.
- Quick trouble shooting of electrical and electro-mechanical faults and providing correct feedback regarding electro-mechanical problems.
- Use of workshop test and measurement gears provided by the company.
- General factory maintenance and improvement activities complying with ISO standard.
- Design and assembling of control panels.
- Advise the production team on when to shut down for maintenance.
- Provide a working schedule and a maintenance sheet.
- Cost Optimization
- Control of all tools provided by the company
- Liaise with all other sections/departments for efficient running.
- Reporting on any electro-mechanical fault in the plant.
- Should have diploma in Electrical engineering from renowned technical training institute .
- 5 years of experience working in industry as Electrical technician preferably from (dairy/Food & beverage) industry
- Good communication skills.
- Good record keeping skills
- Must be a team player
How to Apply
If qualified send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Electrical Technician’ on the subject line before 29th January 2018. Do not attach any certificates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: