Janta Job Vacancy For Dairy Admin & Security Manager, Application Details
Our client is a leading dairy company in Kenya. They seek to hire an Admin& Security Manager.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Admin & Security Manager Job
- Ensure that all required checks, tests, and inspections are completed in a timely manner where required in order to ensure compliance with all code and regulation requirements and ensure that all records are properly maintained as required.
- Ensure that all staff are properly trained in emergency procedures and maintain an on-going training/retraining program in order to ensure that all staff are familiar with procedures at all times.
- Conduct regular and irregular inspections of the hotel property in order to ensure that the safety of the guests, staff, and hotel physical plant are not being compromised by potentially dangerous situations.
- Through regular reviews, ensure that programs/procedures are in place in order to address most expected circumstances in the event of an emergency situation.
- Responsible for maintaining a secure environment through ensuring the security of the company’s plant.
- Act as liaison between hotel and any governmental agencies such as police, fire and any safety regulatory bodies.
- Establish and maintain procedures to reduce any internal theft/losses.
- Establish and maintain policy for employee locker control.
- Ensure that all reports are completed properly and in a timely manner so as to ensure that all matters are duly communicated and all necessary actions are commenced as soon as required.
Admin & Security Manager Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Criminology.
- Training Certificate in line with career.
- Minimum five 8 – 10 years’ experience.
- Experience in a dairy industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to [email protected] with the title ADMIN &SECURITY MANAGER on or before 12th January 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: