Janta Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Assurance Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Janta Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Janta Job Vacancy 2018
Roles & Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Executive Job
- In charge of Pre – Dispatch inspection.
- Analyzing customer complaints
- Identifies trends and tendencies with respect to lot, product and type of complaint and determines the cause, draft complaints report.
- Follow up customer complaints
- Carry out training on products to handlers – shipping, sales, outlets (Agents, Modern Trade, Institutions, etc.)
- Carrying out market/Customer audits
- Participating in internal and external audits (suppliers’ audit)
- Analyzing market (Competitors) samples.
- Any other duty assigned.
Quality Assurance Executive Job Requirements:
- BSc or Diploma in Food Science & Technology, Dairy Science or any related Course
- At least 4 – 6 years’ experience in FMCG in Quality Assurance
- Experience in dealing with customers – handling complaints, compliments and training
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Strong and resilient
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV to [email protected] on or before 25th April 2018 clearly indicating ‘ Quality Assurance Executive ’ in the subject line.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: