Janta Job Recruitment 2018 for Accounting Instructor (20-30K)
- Teaches courses in the discipline area of accounting.
- Develops and designs curriculum plans to foster student learning, stimulate class discussions, and ensures student engagement.
- Provides tutoring and academic counseling to students, maintains classes related records, and assesses student coursework.
- Collaborates and supports colleagues regarding research interests and co-curricular activities.
Qualifications for the Accounting Instructor Job
- A degree in Accounting
- Have CPA Part II
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience as an accounting tutor
- Must be Computer literate
- Be organized, diligent, mature and honest
- Be willing to relocate to Machakos County
- Have Certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and qualifications send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Accounting Instructor” on or before 15th January 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: