JamboJet Job Vacancy 2019 for Executive Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for JamboJet Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
JamboJet Job Vacancy 2019
Priviously – KCC Job Recruitment 2019, Applications Procedure.
- To provide support to MD/CEO by providing executive level administrative support
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, on a day-to-day basis
- Manage the MD/CEO calendar (planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel)
- Prepare meeting’s agenda and provide background information; Read documents, carry out research, compile and analyze relevant information; and draft letters, documents, presentations and other communications from the Managing Director in the appointments schedule Draft, take dictation, type correspondence and reports
- Coordinate document movement from the MD/CEO’s Office to relevant parties for appropriate action, follow up, and report on progress
- Maintain effective filing and record management system for MD/CEO’s Office and ensure safety security and confidentiality
- Attend to internal and external visitors to the MD/CEO’s Office
- Manage executive communication including taking calls, responding to emails and taking messages for the MD/CEO’s action
- Liaise with management, staff, board members, customers, government departments, and stake holders for effective and efficient communication and operations.
- Document & follow up on work required by the management team including updates & progress reports to facilitate business decisions.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Optimizing administrative procedures (i.e. intra workstation communication, office supplies, office furniture, inventory control, transport logistics)
- Manage Office Kitchen and Cleaning Services, including supervision of staff in said areas
- Carry out workplace registration and licensing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- A minimum of two (2) years of related work experience
- Ability to design on administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
- Ability to carry out independent research and initiate official documents, reports, and presentations an added advantage
- Must have commendable skills in written and oral communication
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages including advanced word, PowerPoint and excel
- Results driven: Positive, energetic self-starter with a high level of personal drive and resilience
- Well organized and flexible worker
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements kindly forward applications to email@example.com for consideration, by March 4th, 2019. Kindly site Ref. VAC04/02/19 as the email subject header.
PLEASE NOTE: Jambojet does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are advised not to remit any funds to anyone purporting to facilitate employment in Jambojet.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: