Ital Global Job Vacancy For Farm Manager, Application Details
We are looking for a farm manager for our client. He will be expected to manage the farm proactively and ensuring excellent returns, liaising with the director in managing the firm effectively
Nyandarua County, Ol-Kalau.
Table of Contents
Farm Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Management of all the operations of the farm both technically and administratively.
- The person is responsible for setting out performance targets and goals for the farm in line with the Corporate Strategic Plan of the Corporation.
- The person ensures he/she provides the technical and administrative guidance to all the staff in the farm for the attainment of the goals of the farm.
- The person shall be responsible for addressing and advising the technical team on matters pertaining to crops and livestock production in his/her respective Farm.
- The person shall be responsible for preparing technical financial and administrative reports and forward to the Regional Manager for onward transmission to Head office for review and assisting in decision making in respect of the farm concerned.
- The person shall ensure that cropping operations are executed on timely basis.
- Leadership Skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Self – driven and innovative
Qualifications for the Farm Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Agriculture / Business Administration
- Good in record keeping
- At least 1-year experience in the same position.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)