Isuzu Job Vacancies 2018 for Call Centre Supervisor
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence over the last 40 years.
With over 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for six years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 35.3% by end of 2017. This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles and excellent aftersales service.
We are looking for a highly engaged candidate with a track record of excellence to fill the following open position: –
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage customer calls and engage customers on multiple channels.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Generate sales leads on multiple channels.
- Route calls to appropriate support resources.
- Supervise the call centre agents attached to Isuzu EA.
- Communicate as per the company’s communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Recognize, document, and track trends in customer calls.
- Carry out post sales and service satisfaction follow-up (PSFU) to Isuzu EA customers
- Conduct annual mystery shopping surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years’ experience in customer support.
- Familiarity with CRM system, social media and website practices.
- Customer focused, excellent communication & presentation skills, problem solving, strong telephone handling and listening skills.
- Experience in the automotive industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner, Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Enterprise / Mombasa road, P.O. Box 30527- 00100, Nairobi
OR e-mail: [email protected]
Deadline: 2nd March, 2018
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.
Share this post with your Friends: