Isuzu East Africa Job Vacancy 2019 for Product Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Isuzu East Africa Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Isuzu East Africa Job Vacancy 2019
We are looking for a highly engaged candidate with a track record of excellence to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Manager, Product Engineering & Product Planning, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Develop validation and test procedures for vehicle components and vehicle systems and ensure compliance with testing and product standards.
- Conduct controlled engineering vehicle test for all products, analyse data and prepare technical reports for review.
- Conduct vehicle market benchmark for all models with competition, analyse and issue technical reports.
- Execute product change requests for the existing models in liaison with Isuzu and Supplier Quality Engineer.
- Conduct tests for vehicle systems original samples as per source plant and vehicle design specifications prior to localization.
- Conduct inspection, technical evaluation and root cause analysis of product field quality cases.
- Collect and analyse technical data for engineering test demo program vehicles and prepare technical progress reports for review.
- Establish equipment requirement for vehicle engineering test processes and manage calibration and maintenance program for the equipment.
- Control vehicle original samples as per company procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Experience in automotive mechanics and systems.
- Must be innovative, possess excellent analytical, problem sol
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and CV to: The HR Manager, Compensation & HR Services, Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Enterprise / Mombasa road, P.O. Box 30527- 00100, Nairobi Or Email: email@example.com Deadline: 25th February 2019 Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: