Isuzu East Africa Job Recruitment 2018 for After-Sales Marketing Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Isuzu East Africa Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Isuzu East Africa Job Recruitment 2018
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence over the last 40 years.
With over 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for six years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 35.3% by end of 2017.
This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles and excellent after-sales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following positions: –
After-Sales Marketing Executive
Reporting to the General Manager, Marketing the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions: –
- In conjunction with Field Engineering, develop, market arid coordinate Service contracts.
- Coordinate and execute marketing of Parts and Service operations.
- In conjunction with Channel development, implement growth strategies for 3S, 2S and 1S network.
- Carry out Market surveys on Menu pricing, service pricing and benchmark with the Isuzu value proposition.
- Develop marketing briefs and work with agencies to create marketing communication and messaging for Parts and Service.
- Manage Key Service market segmentation, product targeting and positioning exercises that is:- S1i, S2, S3 and S4.
- In conjunction with Parts & Service Sales, ensure growth and retention of After-sales customers.
- Supervise the sign—off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with Parts & Service leadership.
- Manage Marketing activities within Budget.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing.
- CIM professional certificate.
- Five years relevant work experience.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner, Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Enterprise/Mombasa road, P.O. Box 30527— 00100, Nairobi
OR Email: email@example.com
Deadline: 27th April, 2018
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: