Ison BPO Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 for Administration Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ison BPO Kenya Job Vacancy 2019Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ison BPO Kenya Job Vacancy 2019
iSON has been in contact centre operations in Kenya since February 2011. For a leading African telecom client, iSON provides Inbound Customer Service, mobile money, Inbound-Dealer Helpdesk, Outbound Sales, Retention and customer Health check, Back-Office, Social Media care, KYC, W.COM-Mailbox, Data Cleanup services, switchboard services, We have 215+ staff employed in our service delivery operations. Besides Telecom, we serve automobile clients.
Reference Number: IB/2019/0001
LOCATION: Nairobi – Kenya, Call Center along Mombasa Road.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: The Administration Executive provides support to the call center by overseeing facilities management; transportation; Statutory Compliance, monitoring and reporting on admin. expenses and general office cleanliness & services as per agreed TATs.REPORTS TO: Operations Site Head; and functionally to Corporate Administration.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: None.
- Creates and maintains an office assets ledger.
- Accounts for and maintains an expenses record for all administration related expenses.
- Maintains updated filing systems for all administration related matters.
- Ensures office equipment such as a printer(s); copiers are maintained in good order.
- Manages mail/ courier system.
- Manages, coordinates and monitors the general maintenance and repair of facilities including the Air Conditioner, Generators, fire equipment.
- Organises and monitors shift transport for staff and oversee cab services. Maintain the staff transport inspection reports and the log books.
- Coordinates and manages the cafeteria; in addition to ensuring that high level of cleanliness is maintained.
- Coordinates and organises meetings, office functions, in addition to maintaining a meeting room diary.
- Records minutes of meetings; prepare presentations; binds documents for internal and/or internal use. As when required.
- Coordinates with vendors on the provision of office services and/or supplies.
- Organises and coordinates travel arrangements which include but not limited to airport transfers, accommodation, visa applications and tickets (where applicable)
- Maintains and tracks office supplies and inventory; tracks stock levels and places orders as required.
- Receives, records and/or dispatches cheque payments in consultation with the Finance team
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly administration report.
- Ensure adherence to the Administrative policies and procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of four (04) years’ experience in managing administration in a large organization.
- Knowledge of the BPO Operations/Service space.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Proficient in MS word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge on generator operation, UPS and Vendor management
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and good problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- High level of confidence.
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent work ethics
- Ability to work extra hours to meet business needs
Ability to work any shift in a 24/7 work environment including odd hours; weekends and public holidays
To reside within reasonable travel distance to the office, as defined by the Company; to facilitate ease of transport arrangements – where applicable.
How to Apply
Please send an updated and detailed CV including an application letter email@example.com. Closing date for receiving applications is Tuesday, 19th February, 2019. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: