Islamic Relief Job Vacancies 2018 for Finance Manager NGO
Islamic Relief Worldwide is currently recruiting for the position of a Finance Manager based in Kenya. The post holder will be responsible for managing the national finance, administration and human resources staff while overseeing sub-offices’ administration, human resources functions and effective control of all financial matters ensuring reporting and compliance with donors and Islamic Relief financial guidelines.
The post holder will maintain financial systems and controls to ensure the efficiency, integrity and transparency of the office and sub-office operations in accordance with IR guidelines, national legal requirements and internationally accepted accounting standards, as well as ensure that all IR Sub-offices in the country use and comply with IR guidelines and national Health & Safety regulations while ensuring we maintain a good working environment in all workplaces/offices.
The successful candidate provide guidance and develop the finance staff of the field office and sub-offices i.e. to build the capacity of national staff to reconcile accounting ledger entries to the Budget Versus Actual, and represent IR in relevant forums and contribute to technical interactions and discussions on the same. The Finance Manager is expected to spend a minimum of 40% of his time in the project sites and the team in the field.
Requirements for the Finance Manager Job
- It is essential that the candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in Finance,
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills with the ability to present financial matters to non-financial managers
- Ability to work independently and provide initiative in improving finance/Administration functions.
- To compliment this, flexibility and energy is required demonstrate a high level of self-management and awareness.
- National candidates are encouraged to apply but will only receive the salary not benefits.
How to Apply
If you are reliable, service minded, discreet, dedicated and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please apply by downloading the application pack from our website www.islamic-relief.org/work-with-us/ and forward the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: