Islamic Relief Job Recruitment 2018 for Procurement Assistant NGO
To manage the logistics unit and maintain effective logistics systems ensuring accuracy, accountability and narrative reporting in a manner that IR log Guidelines are complied with.
Under the supervision of the Support services manager, the procurement assistant is responsible for payment of utilities, maintenance of vehicles, insurance for motor vehicle, asset register and submission of monthly reports in line with IRK’s policies & among others:
- Sending out of RFQs.
- Receiving quotations/bids
- Receives supplies, records and ensures proper storage of the same.
- Preparation and issuing of GRN/waybills
- Dispatch of project supplies to field offices
- Prepare and submit (weekly or monthly, as agreed) stock reports of all movements of stock in and out of the store using the appropriate form.
- Inventory management.
- Monthly report on PRs raised and POs issued
- Vehicle movement data/Analyses of fuel
- Coordination of vehicle Maintenance
- Bachelor in Business management or related field
- At least 3 year experience in procurement management in NGO set-up
- Effective IT Skills (Word & Excel).
- Communication, tact and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving.
- Flexible and patient.
- Fluent in Written and spoken English.
- Ability to cope with stress, and live in environment with very basic living condition
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication and diplomatic skills
- Flexibility to respond to changing nature of humanitarian context and operational difficulties
- Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity
- Ability to plan ahead and output oriented (pro-active)
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of IR Kenya
How to Apply
If you are reliable, service minded, discreet, dedicated and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please apply by downloading the application pack from our website www.islamic-relief.org/work-with-us/ and forward the completed form to email@example.com on or before the closing date.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: