Isiolo County Job Recruitment 2018 for Supply Chain Management
Job Group ‘K’
Terms Of Service: Permanent and pensionable
Isiolo County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 45 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Table of Contents
Supply Chain Management Job Responsibilities
- The officer at this level will work under minimal supervision and may be deployed to help oversee the supply chain management function in a supply chain management unit.
- Monitor and evaluate supply chain and management processes
- Ensure compliance with procurement laws and regulations
- Processing of agenda for the tender committees and assist in the implementation of decisions thereof
- Advice management in all the procurement proceedings to ensure compliance with Public Procurement and Disposal Act 2013 and Regulation.
- Preparation of the annual procurement plans
- Drafting of professional opinion and assist in the implementation of decision making thereof.
- Contract preparation and management. Monitoring of vote book balances and making of purchase decision thereof.
Requirements for the Supply Chain Management Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management qualification from a recognized University
- Have at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of working with ICT equipment in processing procurement transactions
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, ID card and clearance certificates in accordance to Chapter six of the Constitution should be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the portfolio you are applying for and addressed to: The Secretary/CEO,Isiolo County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 224 – 60300, ISIOLO Or hand delivered to the Board’s offices located opposite Al-Ansar playground between 0800hours to 1700hours.
Or Submit On-line viahttps://www.icpsb.or.ke/rms/open.php All the applications should be delivered on or before 29th January, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: