Isiolo County Job Recruitment 2018 for Senior Economist
Job Group ‘M’
Terms Of Service: Permanent and pensionable
Isiolo County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 45 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Senior Economist Job Responsibilities
- The work at this level is responsible for economic planning and carrying out specialized and complex economic planning/statistical analyses, supervising and coordinating the activities of staff under them, and heading a planning and project monitoring unit.
Requirements for the Senior Economist Job
- A minimum of degree in Economics, Economics and mathematics, Economics and statistics from a recognized university
- A Degree in any of the following subjects enumerated in 1 above with a bias towards computer science, operations research, Survey techniques and Demographic techniques from a university recognized in Kenya and a Senior Management Course lasting not less than 4 weeks from a recognized institution
- A post graduate Bachelor of philosophy degree in Economics or a post graduate diploma or a Master’s degree in subjects enumerated at 1and 2 above
- Served in the grade of Economist I/Statistician I, or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum of 3 years
- Demonstrated professional ability, initiative and competence in organizing, directing and executing work at this level Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, ID card and clearance certificates in accordance to Chapter six of the Constitution should be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the portfolio you are applying for and addressed to: The Secretary/CEO,Isiolo County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 224 – 60300, ISIOLO Or hand delivered to the Board’s offices located opposite Al-Ansar playground between 0800hours to 1700hours.
Or Submit On-line viahttps://www.icpsb.or.ke/rms/open.php All the applications should be delivered on or before 29th January, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: