Isiolo County Job Recruitment 2018 for Internal Auditor
Job Group ‘K’
Terms Of Service: Permanent and pensionable
Isiolo County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 45 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities
- Examining all books of accounts in accordance with the law, rules and regulations;
- Preparing detailed audit observations;
- Verifying statements of accounts and reporting the findings to immediate supervisors.
Requirements for the Internal Auditor Job
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics (Upper 2nd), Mathematics, Statistics from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part 111 or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part 1V from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, ID card and clearance certificates in accordance to Chapter six of the Constitution should be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the portfolio you are applying for and addressed to: The Secretary/CEO,Isiolo County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 224 – 60300, ISIOLO Or hand delivered to the Board’s offices located opposite Al-Ansar playground between 0800hours to 1700hours.
Or Submit On-line viahttps://www.icpsb.or.ke/rms/open.php All the applications should be delivered on or before 29th January, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: