Isiolo County Job Recruitment 2018 for Head of Planning & Budgeting
Isiolo County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 45 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Table of Contents
Head of Planning & Budgeting Job Responsibilities
- Day to day administration of the planning division Provide the general direction of the economic planning function and production of statistical data.
- Preparation of County development plans, strategies, policies and programmes
- Monitoring and evaluation of policies and programmes Collation and presentations of statistical data in the form of survey reports and bulletins
- Direction, control and coordination of all the various planning or statistical activities of professional and support staff within the planning division
- Financial evaluation and processing of policy changes
- Monitoring and review of programmes implementation and taking corrective measures;
- Coordinating overall Budget preparation at Sector and departmental levels;
- Developing improved budgetary practices and systems within the County Monitoring and reviewing of financial and physical implementation of projects and programmes and initiating corrective action;
- Initiating policy changes with regard to the overall budget expenditure patterns
Requirements for the Head of Planning & Budgeting Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business administration, Economics and related fields from a University recognized in Kenya.
- Must have Master’s degree in relevant field
- Served as a senior Officer in Job group “M” or above in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service/Private sector for a period not less than three (3) years
- Attended a Strategic Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with public financial management and accounting systems.
- Be able to show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, ID card and clearance certificates in accordance to Chapter six of the Constitution should be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the portfolio you are applying for and addressed to: The Secretary/CEO,Isiolo County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 224 – 60300, ISIOLO Or hand delivered to the Board’s offices located opposite Al-Ansar playground between 0800hours to 1700hours.
Or Submit On-line viahttps://www.icpsb.or.ke/rms/open.php All the applications should be delivered on or before 29th January, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: