Isiolo County Job Recruitment 2018 for Head of Internal Audit
Terms Of Service: Contract
Isiolo County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 45 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Table of Contents
Head of Internal Audit Job Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, coordinating and administration of all internal Audit activities across departments & units;
- Carry out periodic Audits of the Department and give directions on the best practices as per Public Financial Management policies & Procedures Provision of advisory services to the Accounting Officers (Chief Officers) and other stakeholders on all financial and accounting matters in an accounting unit;
- Ensuring total compliance with financial regulations and procedures, treasury circulars, letters and instructions and adherence to supplementary financial regulations and procedures to enhance internal controls established through normal treasury regulations and procedures;
- Provision of quality and timely accounting services in the accounting unit including maintenance of accurate accounting records and preparation of management and statutory financial reports
- Ensuring conformity to the law;
- Participate fully in departmental/ Unit committees’ especially tender, planning and budgeting;
Requirements for the Head of Internal Audit Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- At least a bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance option).
- Possess CPA (K) or its equivalent from a recognized institution. Be a registered member of ICPAK or Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Master’s degree in relevant field is an added advantage
- Have at least five (5) years practical working experience in Audit in a public organization or a well-established commercial organization in a senior position.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Kenyan constitution.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, ID card and clearance certificates in accordance to Chapter six of the Constitution should be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the portfolio you are applying for and addressed to: The Secretary/CEO,Isiolo County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 224 – 60300, ISIOLO Or hand delivered to the Board’s offices located opposite Al-Ansar playground between 0800hours to 1700hours.
Or Submit On-line viahttps://www.icpsb.or.ke/rms/open.php All the applications should be delivered on or before 29th January, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: