Isiolo County Job Recruitment 2018 For Economist & Statistician Jobs (3 Posts), Application Details
Job Group ‘K’
Isiolo County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 45 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Table of Contents
Economist & Statistician Job Responsibilities
- Providing economic planning data; economic analysis; formulation of development strategies; identification, preparation and evaluation of development projects and programmes and monitoring of their implementation, conducting feasibility studies, determining project viability and setting project priorities, collection, collation and analysis of data relating to production and marketing of agricultural/industrial products, computerization and analysis of data, writing and submitting reports on specific assignments and control and supervision of technical and other supporting staff.
- The statistical field duties will involve management of a specific economic sector, drawing up survey questionnaires and setting up control procedures for receiving returns and taking the necessary action, collection, collation, computerization and analysis of data; writing and submitting reports on specific assignments, and direction and supervision of technical and other supporting staff.
Requirements for the Economist & Statistician Job
- A minimum of an Upper Second Class Honors degree in Economics, Economics and mathematics, Economics and statistics from a recognized university
- A minimum of an Upper Second Class Honors Degree in any of the following subjects enumerated in 1 above with a bias towards computer science, operations research, Survey techniques and Demographic techniques from a university recognized in Kenya
- A minimum of an Upper Second Class Honors degree in Statistics with appropriate specialization from a recognized university/institution
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, ID card and clearance certificates in accordance to Chapter six of the Constitution should be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the portfolio you are applying for and addressed to:
Isiolo County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 224 – 60300, ISIOLO
Or hand delivered to the Board’s offices located opposite Al-Ansar playground between 0800hours to 1700hours.
Or Submit On-line via https://www.icpsb.or.ke/rms/open.php
All the applications should be delivered on or before 29th January, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: