Isiolo County Job Recruitment 2018 for BSC Nurses Jobs (9 Posts)
Duty Station: Kinna, Duse, Sericho, Bulesa, Kulamawe, Iresaboru, Oldonyiro, Kipsing and Other Rural Dispensaries
Isiolo County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 45 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Requirements for the
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Nursing or Midwifery from a recognized institution.
- Be in possession of a Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Be in possession of a valid Practice License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Must be 40 years old and below.
- Should be of good Physical and Mental Health.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, ID card and clearance certificates in accordance to Chapter six of the Constitution should be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the portfolio you are applying for and addressed to: The Secretary/CEO,Isiolo County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 224 – 60300, ISIOLO Or hand delivered to the Board’s offices located opposite Al-Ansar playground between 0800hours to 1700hours.
Or Submit On-line viahttps://www.icpsb.or.ke/rms/open.php All the applications should be delivered on or before 29th January, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: