Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Insurance Regulatory Authority recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA)|
|Deadline||4 October 2019|
Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Insurance Regulatory Authority Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Insurance Regulatory Authority is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Computer Science Internship
The Insurance Regulatory Authority is a State Corporation established under the Insurance Act, Cap 487 of the Laws of Kenya with the mandate to regulate, supervise and promote development of the insurance industry in Kenya. The Authority is seeking applications from qualified graduates for an internship programme in selected Divisions/Sections.
Duration of Internship:
The internship programme shall be for persons who have completed their training and graduated. The internship period shall be for a period of six (6) months renewable once for a further period not exceeding six (6) months.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
Eligibility for Internship:
This will include:
- Unemployed Kenyan graduates from training institutions who have completed their degree courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study.
- Graduates of programmes for whom internship is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to submit the following: 1. An application letter clearly indicating the reference number for the Division/Section in which they are applying; 2. A detailed resume stating their qualifications, names and addresses of three referees, email and telephone contacts 3. Copies of academic/professional certificates 4. Copy of National Identity card Applications should reach the Authority on or before Friday 4 October 2020. Applications can be sent to the following address:-
Chief Executive Officer Insurance Regulatory Authority Zep-Re Place P.O Box 43505-00100 Nairobi OR Email: email@example.com
Insurance Regulatory Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing shall result in automatic disqualification.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Insurance Regulatory Authority Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Insurance Regulatory Authority Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Insurance Regulatory Authority Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Insurance Regulatory Authority Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Insurance Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Insurance Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: